BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Kona!




7 days until our One year annivesary! My oh my the time flew! We are so excited!!!!
In 5 days we head to the Big Island for a week!!! We knew we would plan somethin last minute- decided for the cost of staying locally- why not head to a beach :)
Im a Big dealer- and a Good Travel agent. I swung a $80-135 a night room for $60 a night plus a free night!!! worked out perfect! Its a little condo- oceanfront too! Yipee!!! It pays to book last minute. So looking forward to heading to the Ocean with my sweetie- and doing nothing for a week!!! I already have 5 novels packed!!! lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fabulous time. Have fun!

villagegirl said...

That's so great! I know you've always wanted to go back there!