BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Amazing Getaway!!!!!!!!!!









ok So I wanna move the Clan to Hawaii forever! lol!!!!!!! It was awesome!!!! So relaxing: and the days went slow and fast! I read alot! It was the Perfect: do nothing holiday. Im gonna do the posts a bit different: Every picture tells a story right? I'll put Pics on them comment later! Im pretty tired still! Got home Thurs - stayed in Seattle- arrived to the hotel at 11:30pm after a quick stop to Burger King for Dinner! We were starved!!!!

3 comments:

villagegirl said...

Can I move there with you too?
I can nearly feel the balmy breeze in those pictures. Sigh.

Anonymous said...

I really have to get myself to Hawaii some day. It sounds perfect!

cayman77 said...

yes please move with me!!!!!!!! It was so breezy- but just right. * Sigh
Oh u must Sonya! I think youd really love it!