BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

"Saturday Night fun!!!"











Last Saturday ~ Dear Hubbers was away and back on Sunday- welcome home honey Im sick!

My sis * her hubby came over and we had a blast! we were gonna do mud masks too but decided next time! I whipped up some tropical martini's * they brought yummy food from Save On :) It was a blast!!!!!!! I decked out for a bit for my nightly call from sweets!
Oh yeah we danced too!!! So we heard no earthquake!!!!
Was a fun fun time with kittys too!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a lot of fun!

villagegirl said...

So would dear Chad have joined in the mud masks I wonder? :)
Looks like a well spent evening.

cayman77 said...

Totally!!! Lol! I think he may of! lol! If we pinned him down! wah ha ha! Was very good night!