BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

~1st win of 2009 ~


Wow! I was the 6th caller in & I won this cool dvd! My first prize of 2009 :)

Looks really good...


At work, inside burning buildings, Capt. Caleb Holt lives by the old firefighter's adage: Never leave your partner behind. At home, in the cooling embers of his marriage, he lives by his own rules. After seven years of marriage, Caleb and Catherine Holt have drifted so far apart that Catherine wishes she had never married. Neither one understands the pressures the other faces--

5 comments:

villagegirl said...

I just heard about this movie! Can't wait to see it!

Rachel said...

I just bought this DVD for a obscene amount of money.
I tried calling into the radio station all week to win it....I guess you beat me to it :)

Dickie Chick said...

Ok ... can I rub your lamp Genie! How do you win things all the time??!! Perhaps you should go back to Vegas with all the luck you have!! ;o)

Kori's House said...

I am hoping you or Rachel will loan it to me ;)

cayman77 said...

yeah I think we may do a " Vday" movie with this :) it looks really good.
:( Sorry you know me - any contests! Im there!

lol! rub away! When I win a trip or a house then I will really be screaming! ha ha ha! I luv it! I know try my luck at winnng a million! ha ha! K you can borrow any time- or anyone!