BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My "S" letter from Sonya!!~~~~

1. Sleep- if I dont get enough- I am doomed beyond. I can sleep 10-12 hrs straight- if I could!!! I love it!
2. Sand- I love love the feel of it beneath my toes. When I was 4? or 5? I cut my toe on a beer bottle glass in White rock- I remember the lights in the OR room- as my parents took me in for stitches. It was awful- after that my parents made me wear flips to the beach.
3. Sangria- I loveeeeeeeeee it! yum
4. Stubborn- a trait I do not admire in people :(
5. Scents- I am pretty set on that- often I smell the fod before I eat it- then I dont if it smells odd! lol!
6. Sparkles- I love anything Sparkly!!!
7. Solitude- I enjoy this- especially with Hubby * and knowing theres going to be a lifetime of it.
8. Slurpess- I still love these with Brando!!!!
9. Sauna- ahhh enjoy it- relaxing
10. Scary- I dont get scared too much- never had one nightmare as a child :) I dunno hope I did this right!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Terrific list Betsy! I'm with you on the sand. If only I lived on a beach. *sigh*

cayman77 said...

:) I know me too!!!!!!!!!! Im dreamin, thats all I can do for now lol!