BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 15, 2009

1st married V-day 2009!!! ~









What a perfect Valentines suprise!!!!!!!!!! I was due to work in the afternoon on the 14th- due to a co-worker being sick- I agreed to work the day shift instead. No biggie- so we decided to celebrate "the 14th" another day, but..........!

I came home to this!!!!!!!!!! : first in the garage- I saw two heart sticks on the convertible tp? Im like what!!! then upstairs on the island : is a full picnic ready to go- my fave goat cheese, brie, cran bread! and sliced grapes * cherry tomatoes:) What a sweet hubby!!!!!!!!!!
I was so surpised * impressed!!!! I was like no way!!! Also cupcakes so cute! A thermos of coffee * Baileys :) We bundled up * went to Stanley Park and ate our moonlit picnic:) It was sweet!!!! Like a first date!

7 comments:

Kori's House said...

That is so romantic!!

Colleen said...

How sweet! In my mind you can just never go wrong with cheese. Ahhhh, Brie! ♡

(P.S. Come over to my place - I'm having a giveaway!)

Anonymous said...

What a romantic way to celebrate Valentine's Day! You are truly blessed.

villagegirl said...

How very sweet and romantic! Big points for hubby!!
What a nice surprise treat!

Dickie Chick said...

How wonderful!!! What a fabulous and very sweet husband you have indeed! You deserve to be spoiled and treated like a queen!

cayman77 said...

Your telling me :)!!!!!!!!
Brie is the best!!!!!!!!!!
I came over- hope I win :-)
I feel very loved :)
HUGE POINTS! The first Mrs one I will never forget!

Thank you Thanks all!!!! I feel like a true princess- no paperwork :( lol!!!!!!!!

cayman77 said...

ps: he was all dressed up too- in a shirt * tie with the new sweater I got him for Christmas over top :)))))))))