BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

This & That






Last Thurs we attended the Annual James Bond Night at a local resturant,we thought last year was better. Was fun anyway!
All dressed up!

Mothers Day was low key- With all the diff schedules & our families: We just chilled.& I worked as well on Sunday At Night Hubby & Youngest took me to Ocean Park Pizza- Bran snapped a "pre- pic" as Hubby declared- k kiss time before your Greek! lol! He hates Greek- I luv it! So was my night to indulge!
The boys gave me cute cards, & flowers & a starbucks gc!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like all your boys spoiled you. :)

Dickie Chick said...

I can't believe how grown up Brandon looks. You sure were spoiled for M-Day. You deserve every moment!

cayman77 said...

Thanks honey!!! I know hes so big now! My Babys all grown up! lol!