BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 25, 2009

Early Birthday gift from Sweetie!!!!!!!



So I come home from work on Sat- and low and behold my new Digital camera sits!!!!

My B-day is in two weeks- and Ive been kinda looking for a more upgraded Camera- Id like to take a course and start shooting hopefully - my new hobby:)

So heres the story: We see this camera on Craigs list- our #1 place to shop! lol Its going for $199- paid $696!!!! So my hubby calls the Grandpa- and he said he had someone else in Abby interested. I call Hubby and he said Yeah sorry the people in Abby got it for their relative in Ontario- whos granddaughter dropped it. I was kinda down- oh well I said.... carry on. I go home two hours- later screaming jumping up and down!!!!
Hubby actually raced over- beat the actual Abby people= and this nice Swiss couple showed him the camera, pics, and the deal was sealed!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!
He had alot of inquiries too! One guy from Africa wanted it and said he would pay $100 to ship through pay pal! And I was the lucky winner! lol!

Im just soooo excited! Will post pics when I can snap them good!

6 comments:

Dickie Chick said...

Ooooo ... LOVE IT!!
Happy early B_DAY to you!!

Anonymous said...

Good for you Bets! I have a Canon and I love it.

Kristin Joy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kori's House said...

Nice!!
Happy Birthay!

villagegirl said...

Yippee! A fun new toy to play with!

cayman77 said...

thanks ladies :) Its looking good..