BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Dad's "60th"











On Thursday night, we - the 3 kids decided to throw my Dad a suprise b-day at Palliotis? spelling? in Abbotsford. Myself, & husband and my Sis and Bro & their spouses & the Grandkids were there! The Sons were away so no pics of them. It was a fun night! My parents divorced when I was in my teens, and now we dont see my Dad so often but he was very happy & suprised. He said it made his week! That made us Happy.
So I was happy that Dad was so thrilled of having all of us together that night!

4 comments:

cayman77 said...

ps the fist few pics are a little blurry- due to camera difficuly!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful thing to do for your dad.

villagegirl said...

What a thoughtful thing to do for your dad. I'm sure it made his year, never mind his week. :)

cayman77 said...

He was amazed. I am so glad. Yup! I think he will remember all year!!