BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

What happens................. In !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Ok guys!!!!!!!!! I cant stand it any longer! We land July 13th in Viva!!!!! At 7pm. For 7 days: Im so excited I want to pack now! ok Ive looked at my summer stuff!!!!
Its gonna be even more fun! My Sister & her Hubby and our Boys are going x 6!!!!!!! We do a fam vac each year & hmm we thought the boys would enjoy too.
Next Mission: I am making the intinerary!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Grand Canyon, Area 51- thats the Alien pic! lol! We are looking forward to July!!!

Side Note: Hubbys win is going towards the trip!


We rented a van to meet us at the Airport. and are staying away from the strip- has a nice pool in the hotel yay!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You lucky, lucky girl. Sounds like a whole lot of fun!