BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

"Quiet Week"







Well not much to report. I am missing Brando. Hes having a blast in Hawaii!!!! He will be back next Tues! Its quiet here- both boys are away this week, so its just Hubby & I. Which is nice too :) We are gonna watch a Movie tommorrow night, and then off to Seattle on Sat with my Sis * Bro- inlaw. Busy Busy working as well.

Last night I walked into this lovely pot of flowers :) It was a sweet suprise!

And then! ok then! a few weeks ago- my Sis & I went to Vancouver and look at this guy!!! yikes! It was a gorgeous day though!!!:))))))))))))))))

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*sigh* I wish that I was in Hawaii.

villagegirl said...

flowers and coffee - perfect!
Ya, I'd take Hawaii any day!!
Have fun this weekend!

cayman77 said...

me too *sob*. yay for java! I must go to bath and body and get some more soap:)

thanks girls!!!!