BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wake up Call!!!!!!!!!!!



103.5 QM/FM presents An Evening with Rod Stewart on Saturday, August 8th at GM Place.

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Excitement & a dream come true!!!

This morning - the phone was ringing at 6:45 am.... Hubby's like the phone baby the phone... I had it turned off by my side. I answer this Lady: says Hi we are calling from the wedding wagon- I heard you had an extrodinary wedding? Im like can I call you back.- I was half asleep. Shes like Im kidding!!! Its Tara from QM! Then I was like oh my gosh! Hi!!!! I had e-mailed them asking how I could win tix :) and how it the concert happened to land on our "one" year anniversary! Then her and "Mike"- her radio partner- asked how cool was it you got married in a helicopter! So I had to explain a bit - yes very cool at night over the strip & lights of Vegas!
Last but not least..... Tara said well we wanted to make your anniversary special- we are giving you a pair of tickets for you and your husband to Rod!!!!!!!! ok Im fainting now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you so much I kept saying * then Hubby and I listened * smiled as I was on radio:) hee hee!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! How cool is that?? You are a very lucky girl. :)

villagegirl said...

You are unbelievable girl!
That is just the best. Congrats!!

Rachel said...

Betsy....you are entirely TOO lucky!

Kori's House said...

You are kidding me!! That is so fun! I wish I could have heard the radio, so early in the morning :)

Colleen said...

BETSY! That ROCKS! Best anniversary surprise ever!

Dickie Chick said...

Wow!! Unreal!! What an awesome Anniversary gift! Too fun!

cayman77 said...

very very cool!!!!! I love it!!!! So excited!!!!!!. It was funny to hear my sleepy voice. But hey it was worth it being woke up!

:)))))))))