BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 22, 2008

Sweet Suprise!!!








As I worked long and hard all day... hubby did some more shopping. He called me all excited and said he found the best present ever! as if it was custom made for us he said. I was like tell me!!!!!!! he said well maybe later or for our anniversary! When I got home- he told me to close my eyes! wow!!! it is the coolest thing ever! This "8" card brooch. too cool!!!!!!! to represent out wedding of 8.8.08 :) Its beautiful!

And our silly cats playing around!!!! I was wrapping tonight and they were so nuts!!! Hubbys asleep Im just on the computer catching up * then off to sleepy bye!

3 comments:

villagegirl said...

Wow! What a thoughtful hubby you have.
Merry Christmas! Hope your tree's still standing. :)

Kori's House said...

That is the perfect gift!

cayman77 said...

yeah! I was thrilled. Hes sweet! lol! yup the tree is up!

I know its perfect "8"!!!!!