BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 8, 2008

Our Staff Christmas Party!!!!!!!!







A few weeks ago we had our staff party at a local hall- dj, dancing, excellent food.

Here is my co worker Di( blond ) * her hubby. * Tam * her hubby * us. And my other co-worker Michelle- oops poor girl hurt her ankle while dancing- now she is off for a few weeks :( I even won a prize!!! We got to pick off the table- I went for the box - and wrapped inside was a sweet win! Im on a roll for winning. Its been great this year!!!!! Its my hobby. So why not play!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a really fun night. You looked gorgeous...as always. :)

Kori's House said...

It looks like a fun night... and another win, that's awesome!

cayman77 said...

Thanks Sonya! Your too kind! A you do too- with your pefect hair :) Cayman will certainly sunkiss it up! Lol. Thx Kori! yipee! Im still hoping for a house or a trip ha ha ha