BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Seriously

a few hours after I took the pic of Tommy- I got violently ill. Whats going on!!!!!!!??????? I called myhubby - i could not even drive home. I puked in the bathroom at work. And no folks Im not with child. I also have a monthly visitor that I want to shoot! But I felt like I was gonna faint, My dear hubby helped me into bed- I told him no a bath- he said no no lie down babe. He tucked me all in @ 2pm up to my chin.. very sweet and cozy. I rested. But it hit sooooooooo fast! Im better now- gonna take it easy. It was strange- I was hot cold, puky, very sweaty. gag!

5 comments:

barb said...

Pete and I both got that too! It came really fast, but the good thing is that it was over quickly too.I hope you are feeling better soon. It sounds like your hubby is a real doll, tucking you in and everything ;)

Anonymous said...

Glad that it went away so quickly. Yikes! Sounds horrible.

villagegirl said...

Sounds like something that's going around! Ugh - hope you feel much, much better! Not fun.

Rachel said...

Our entire family each had a turn at that evil bug.
At least it's a quick one!

cayman77 said...

it was not fun! wet fast though much much better!!!! nasty!