BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 22, 2008

The Day after... And another wedding!














So the day after we got married- we flew out of Vegas- hmmm. I was checked over at the gate- I had some hair pins in my hair and the Lady laughed- and said whats going on here- down on my bottom:) I whispered- uh my underwear have diamonds on them :) HA HA HA. I had the "newlywed" undies on. Too funny!!!!!

We got home- and were tired- just sat and funny noone knew the news we were married. It was still top secret. Our Mom- my Hubbys Mom- was not feeling too well. So we went and cheered her up with the news 1st- only because she was due to head to Cali with us- and was not now. She was more than thrilled!!!!!! And was happy we didnt spend alot of $$$ on the wedding. It was so much fun the 2 of us! No stress- especially when I hear of other weddings now Besides * Our honeymoon will be pretty costly. We are aiming for 3 weeks- If not at least 2. We have something to look forward to in 2 years :)


Then on Sunday we attended our niece in Van's wedding. My Husbands niece, it was a beautiful wedding. Most enjoyable.

0 comments: