BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

August 8, 2008 ~









In continuing the story- we loved the ride around Vegas taking pictures. Was hot but so much fun!!!! We came back to the hotel and had about 20 minutes to freshen up. At 7:30 pm the White Limo picked us up! woo hoo. I had never been in a Limo before so this was pretty exciting for me :) We drove to the Airport and were greeted with champagne * fruits / crackers and cheese. The photographer there took some photos of us- which we wont get for awhile- they will be put into a book- like- shutterfly idea? Bound.
The shuttle van picked us up at 8ish? we drove to the strip- where the helicopter awaited:) I hopped on in with groom behind. It was nice and airconditioned. We put on our headphones- and the minister in the back was behind us- Tid bit- hes known as the celeb minister! Hes married Angelina. Billy B, Whoopi- and other.s Too funny! He was very nice and I felt relaxed. As soon as we lifted off- hubby grabbed my hand- aww. By that moment- I didnt feel as nervous- just giggly. We began to fly over the strip- the beg was our hotel MGM grand. The minister was like: this is the only place in the USA where you dont have to look at the minister! HA HA HA. And lets get you folks married- at 1000 feel above the air! too funny! He began- Graham do you take Betsy to be your lawfully wedded wife, to l*ve, honor & cherish in sickness and in health so long as you both shall live? I do. Betsy do you take Graham to be your lawfully wedded husband to l*ve honor and cherish in sickness and in health so long as you both shall live? I do. RINGS **** - we each took the ring- and alone said : I Graham thee wedd- placing it on the finger. I Betsy thee wedd. :) I now pronounce you in the GREAT state of Nevada Husband & Wife. Go on Graham kiss your bride! ******* awww It was a wonderful flight and way to marry. Im all tear writing about it :) I love the ministers accent and how proud he was of his Great state. He was very calming and then before you know it we were back on the ground.
We took our limo back and chilled. Boy it was a long tiring day- and we had to leave at 8am the next day for home! Well we toasted to the new Mr & Mrs. ok well we rested in the jacuzzi- we deserved it!! Lots of walking that day! It was the most amazing day of our lives!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Kori's House said...

Great Wedding Story!!
I love all the pictures. So many great backdrops!

Colleen said...

SO cool. ♡

I love that first photo, too.