BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 5, 2008

4 week anniversary- Lol!!!!!!!!!!



- Water man to the rescue!

- I want those shoes- pls hubby?

- Love in Paris :)

- ooh la la!!
- the most famous sign!


So the day of our wedding we woke up at about 9- I raced down to the nail salon in the mgm grand. It was brillant!!!! The lady did exactly the colors I had hoped for- yay! Sky blue - for my toes- & a pale pink on my hands :) I was so happy with the turnout! It was fun to see other brides in their too- getting ready.

Then I went back up and the groom and I went to get our yummy goat cheese. avacado. walnut. sandwiches:) yummy. I had half- then the other later in the day. I was too tied up with butterflies:)

Walking back to the room after my salon appt. I realized this was the big day and it had finally come! I was more than excited!!!

At 2 pm- I had a girl come to the room to do my hair and makeup- I was also pleased with her job as well. It was nice she came - I could relax- then the photo chick showed up too. We found them on craigs list- a hubby/wife team- just new at wedding pics. Boy were we ever pleased with how they shoot!!!! It was relaxed and easy going.

So here I am all done- then the hair/makeup gal helped me with my dress. as the groom got ready. Then she left and I made my entrance- lol!!! We were both smitten with how we looked! It was a princess moment! LOL. Wow so off with the prince downstairs- to our photographers- who for 2 hours took us around the city. We went to diff spots and hotels. It was hot!!!!!! Poor groom- in his suit :( we got some water bottles on the way. I was really surprised- I was not that hot. It was so much fun!!! People were honking at us- and congratulating us all around Vegas. It was cool.
Then when we got back to the hotel- these college boys- starting clapping at us. Funny!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love your photos. They're so fun!