BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 2, 2008

Tom Jones!!!!!!!!!!!!






Saturday night we saw the "legendary Tom in concert"!!!!!!!!!! with my Man & his Mom. Fantastic show! It was great!!!!!!!! Funny cuz the women- keeping in trad- ran and threw some undies at him- ha ha ha. We forgot ours :( then a guy came running down - it was hilarious when he threw some boxers on stage!

My lastest watch- Im catching up on some severe oldies :)

and my latest purchase 4 $4.00!!!!!!! Cant have enough purses now can we! London Drugs special!

4 comments:

villagegirl said...

Cute purse! Looks like my kinda colour. :)
That pic of Tom Jones makes me a little nervous. Glad you had fun!

Kori's House said...

You forgot your underwear???
Hmmm...

Anonymous said...

Love the purse! And what a bargain!

The concert sounds like a hoot. :)

cayman77 said...

ha ha ha- ewwwwwww no he cant have mine! Lol!