BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 15, 2008

"Our Happy Engagement!!!!!!"







Thanks everyone for all the e-mails, phone calls etc!

My good friend from work got this gorgeous flower bouqet & a frappucino to celebrate!

3 years ago my man and I met- I felt butterflies- and had a feeling we would end up together and here we are!!!!!!!!!!! We just clicked! and as my
co-worker said- she knew one day. We have similar personalities, compliment each other :) It was a wonderful surprise- on my b-day - we had gone shopping- LOL! I was like whattttttttttttt! and we choose it together :) then he had it for awhile * sized it- I thought he'd keep it for awhile..... Friday night - I came over after work- he had wine ready- and a nice blue rose- with sparkles! I said: Aww sweet- He said. Did you look inside? I said? There it was! My guy took it put it on my finger- as we embraced and he asked me. We cuddled and it was the perfect moment. You really feel the magic when it happens! It was wonderful. I am still dreaming!!!! We have no plans yet- looking at next spring/summer 2009!

9 comments:

Keri's Collage... said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you!!
What a beautiful ring!

villagegirl said...

Gorgeous ring girl! I'm so happy for you guys!!

Dickie Chick said...

Wow - What a rock! Beautiful ring Bets! Congrats again girl!

Barb Stingl said...

BEAUTIFUL RING!!!!!!!!!! I am SO happy for you Betsy! You deserve SO much happiness! BIG hugs!!

Colleen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Colleen said...

Hooray! How awesome! I am thrilled for you and for your man as he is getting one sweetheart of a woman. The ring is just beautiful. I'm so glad you've found such a great guy. :) YAY!

♡-♡-♡

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I think your smile says it all. :)

Rachel said...

That is absolutely fan-bloody-tastic!!!!
I'm thrilled for you Bets!

cayman77 said...

Thanks all!!!!!!!!1