BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Birthday Fun!



Thanks all for all the calls, e-mails- well wishes. I feel truly loved & blessed!

I got a wonderful card from my sweetie- it is adorable! My Tom J ticket- was my early gift- so I knew! & then we shopped in Van for the day - and then went out for East I food- new place- called: Bombay Bite- in old Langley- then watched the vid of my choice! I want to buy it!!!!!!!!!!!

My dearest- longest knowing friend- for 24 years- and I went out for dinner last night- it was heavenly- and yummy! She got me the coolest hoody- I was so looking for one!

Then today my good friend from work- whom gave me the funky purse- baked me this surprise cake! Too sweet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How great to get a surprise cake! Oh, and I loved '27 Dresses' too.

Kori's House said...

You are loved!!

Happy Birthday :)