BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

What a heart felt reply! It was wonderful to get this in my inbox:) Ill never give up the fight for Lymes

Dear Betsy,



I understand that you had a good talk with my assistant earlier this afternoon.



I cannot imagine the distress and pain that Dawn has endured over these years.



I think that you are absolutely correct about the public being largely unaware about the dangers of Lyme disease.



It is certainly something that our doctors must have heightened awareness of given the incidents of infection.



I am going to pop outfront of the Leg and join the Rally tommorrow afternoon so I too, can learn more about it and

stand in solidarity with those working so hard to increase our awareness..



Thanks you again for taking the time to inform me of this critical issue.



Please extend my very best to Dawn and your family.



Sincerely,





Jagrup Brar, MLA

Surrey Panorama Ridge Constituency

201-13545-64 Ave.

Surrey, BC V3W 1Y2

604.501.8227 ph

604.501.8233 fax

1 comments:

cayman77 said...

It was nice to know someone cares...