BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 19, 2008

Fun Weekend!











Friday evening- we went to a BBQ at my Bro's place :) It was great- he made Tandoori chicken, had ceasar salad, potato salad, chips, Pop. The kids are adorable! I played Bocci ball- first time ever! Girls won!

Saturday night- the Bf & I went for a lovely dinner to the Sonoma Grill in Langley- where the James B event was held in April. We had won a silent auction as well as the other prize. So we each had a blackberry martini- yum!
Then we had Apricot Brie chicken again- so delic!!!!!!!! We shared a crab cake as
appy then we shared a plate of brie cheese w crackers & fruit. We ate it all!!!!!!

oh yes before hand my bf gave me a wonderful "just because" card. With loving thoughts. I loved the surprise! Even more so when he took me to Whistler to lunch the next day out of the blue! We cruised & listened to Abba!
A great man! I tell ya. I have not been there since I was very little. Beautiful! We got a bit burnt- but it was worth it! We had a quick lunch then headed back.

6 comments:

Kori's House said...

You went to Whistler for the day! I love that!!
Looks like a fun time. You better keep the sunscreen handy if that is any indication of the rest of your summer :)

Anonymous said...

Look at you in that convertible. How fun is that? Sounds like a marvelous weekend!

Barb Stingl said...

How fun!!!!!!!! It sounds like you had an amazing weekend! I love Whistler!

cayman77 said...

me too!!!!!!!! I cant wait till Sept 19th! that will be a fun weekend!
yeah I know lots of sunscreen is needed :) Its fun zipping around.
HA HA HA. Its a nice ride! zoom ...zoom...
Whistler is very nice- I bet pretty in winter too!

villagegirl said...

Great pics! Love the braids pippi. :)

cayman77 said...

hee hee yep braids are great for windblown travel:)