BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Latest Win








I am now called a Sweeper- in our house- lol I guess its the thrill? i don't know- I get excited when I win stuff! :) I enter about 50 contests a week- not including- the club member radios I am in- or when I hear the radio on to call in.
So in July - i had tried to call the radio station- before- to be called #1- I forget I think for Santana tix- Hubbys a fan :) this was a day I was by my radio- and I called at 5pm- was caller #1 for Katy Perry tix! What the heck!!!!!
In shock! Called Hubby- he was drivin home from work- told him to turn the radio on! He was excited! So I texted my sis- YA RIGHT! was her reply! hahahhahah. We ended up going- and what a blast! -it was awesome- smelled like cotton candy in Rogers arena- and many Dad's /daughters- maybe 5 guys there? Loved it!
She is also in the new Smurf Movie- too funny! there was a huge cat on stage too! LOL

1 comments:

villagegirl said...

Glad to hear the show was fun!
She scares me.