BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 15, 2011

I do it because I love it!!!!!!!!!!!



Over the last 3 to 4 years I have been on the contest ball! I enjoy it- and it makes my day when someone says Congrats heres your prize! :)


From clipping coupons to entering sweepstakes isn’t too long of a leap, which is why TLC is now taking up the subject of extreme contesters in a new reality special.

“Contesters” are people who love to enter sweepstakes – and you can be sure that the contesters you’ll see in this new one-hour show – titled “High Stakes Sweepers” – will be just about the most extreme sweepstakes enthusiasts you’ll ever meet. TLC announced the new project on Wednesday. Filming just started on the special, which TLC expects to premiere some time this summer

This is showing Aug 18th- at 7pm? or 8? its a repeat of last night- Hubby and I watched :)

0 comments: