BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thank- you VG!!!!!!!!-Part 1

Rules:
1) Thank & Link back to the person who gave you the award
2) Answer the following 10 questions
3) Pass it along to 7 blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy
4) Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award.


1. Why did you create this blog?
I just wanted to showcase-my life and adventures online :)
2. What kind of blogs do you follow?
I follow ones that make me laugh, cry and in general- have good tips and advice- like we all do!

3. Favorite Make-Up Brand?
Rimmel-sephora- olay-garnier- Ilove a variety!!!- elizabeth arden- smokey eyes- can't live without! it glides on so nice :)

4. Favorite Clothing Brand?
Joe-Charlette Russe- Forever 21- Pink
5. Indispensable Make-Up Product?
mascara.- also can be used as a eyeliner- have done that once in a pinch!

6. Favorite Color?
Grey-and blue! and black

7. Favorite Perfume?
Coco Mademoiselle

8. Favorite Film?
The Notebook

9. What country would you like to visit and why?
England- where my Hubby is from!

10. Would you rather forget to put on mascara on one eye or forget blush on one side of your face?
I'd rather forget blush because I don't wear it. :)

As per the person who awarded Village Girl- she makes me smile!!!!! I love her taste and style and how much of a AWESOME Mom and wife she is to her fam :)

0 comments: