BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Pacific City






Inn at the Cape- had a resturant right- across! It was great! I had seafood quesidillas? spelling? anyway they were ok- kinda too fishy for me- um I liked the shrimp but not the rest- I am NOT by any means a picky eater- and Hubby was suprised. I am pretty laid back- but hey u don't know till u try! Hubby's meal was good he said- :) Fish, Rice Veggies. I had a nice cocktail- had cranberry in it :) and Hubby's beer was delightful- he enjoyed. WE LOVED the sweet dessert! THAI COCONUT PUDDING- with Oregon berries :) oh and fried banana's. oh my!
Then we went back and watched T.V. and chilled- wonderful evening in Pacific City!

2 comments:

Pink Sun Drops said...

That looks DELICIOUS! And now I'm hungry.

cayman77 said...

hee hee!