BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 14, 2010

~Love~





Hercules knot is the strongest knot you can tie.

The ancient Greeks believed Hercules used this knot to protect people he loved.
The ancient Romans tied a Hercules knot into the belt of a bride on her wedding day.

Hercules Knot pendant represents the strength of your love and commitment.






A day we wont forget!!!! At last Hubby had Sat/Sun off- only to be sick! Poor man! and then I caught it! Im still not able to smell- grrr- head stuffed- but am improving. Hubbers has a nasty cough! Hope it improves asap!
So we decided- as always every day is V-day- so we did low key today & celebrated with heart- shaped pizza tonight from BP! yummy. On Sat- Hubby declared ok im taking u to get you the "knot" Im like whaaaaaaaaaaaat! I had heard about this on the radio- it was like a "in" necklace. So off we went to spence diamonds and he gave me this beautiful hercules knot pendant! I love it!!!!!!!!! Its so different and just gorgeous! Its a must for every day! Thx sweetie!!! I gave him a fun shirt- with a Vegas symbol & chocolates & BIG LOVE SEASON 3- hee hee. and um lots of treats- he said I spoiled him! Im like nooo honey u spoiled me! :) Happy V day everyone!!!

3 comments:

QuiltNut Creations said...

beautiful Betsy

villagegirl said...

gorgeous! What a sweet man. I'd heard it on the radio too but couldn't picture it. Love it!

Unknown said...

I'd just like to say I was very happy to read your blog about the hercules knot necklace. I heard the radio ad this month and went on the search just to see a picture, as I told my boyfriend about it. And I found a woman who had nothing but horrable things to say about Spence and the design of this pendant. I think the way it connect to history is really cute. I would love for my man to use this necklace as a symbol of him wanting to protect me and how much he cares for me.
I'm glad you like it.