BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 5, 2010

Away!





Ok - so our internet has been down!!!!!!!! for over a month- Finally up! yeeks. we have our kids laptops- but still I have my Blogs etc on here!
Its been a Crazzzzzzzzzzy Jan! With the 2010 coming up- Hubbys been working non- stop! Some nights coming home at 12 ish- then getting up at 5! Ugh! Feel bad for him- trying to make it cozy here- beer, hot meal- hot bath- when he came drenched one night!
Be glad when Mid March hits!
Any ideas for a getaway??? I will take all ideas :) Im thinking San Diego- Hubbers says its nice there- we maybe do somewhere- different? Utah? He likes that idea too. I love HOTWIRE.com- You can fly outta Seattle for example- for $350 for a week- to San D all taxes, airfare- and a decent hotel! Like we discussed- its like going to Victoria for a night!!! May as well leave Canada. Lots of good deals now.
Anyway- this month I hope goes fast!!! Im trying to relax and breathe a bit. Theres an end - so that Im happy for :)

4 comments:

villagegirl said...

I'd pick San Diego over Utah if I had a choice. Utah kinda wigs me out. :)
Let us know when you decide!
Glad your internet's back!!

Keri's Collage... said...

We were told Lake Tahoe is amazing...never been there :(

Dickie Chick said...

Just getting "away" sounds heavenly! :o)

cayman77 said...

lol! I know San diego is nice and warm and only 2hr flight :) Ya totally wiggy- I know it sucks with no internet!!!
That was on my list lake tahoe!!! looks nice as well, yup anywhere way will be dreamy :)