BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Amazing Book!!!!!!!!!!


Was an easy read- and could read it over and over. It should work.
4 key Golden rules for every day eating.

1. When you are hungry eat!
2. Enjoy every bite- chew them- not shovel like a barnyard animal- lol!
3. Eat what yu want not what you think you should
4. When you are full- STOP


This week I did leave some on my plate- behind at the resturant- I felt satisfied.


Its a outstanding practical way to eat!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are the exact rules I follow whenever I'm trying to drop a few pounds. Works like a charm! (I once lost 20 pounds using this method.)

Rachel said...

The other name is 'common sense'.

villagegirl said...

Yes, I watched the show when it was on. As Rachel put it...common sense. Easier said than done sometimes but tried and true no less, the best way to lose a couple I'd say.

Keri's Collage... said...

And what if you NEVER feel full? I seriously can 'out eat' most people I know and not feel full :(

cayman77 said...

Love it! My Mom's reading it now too! It just makes Sense!!!! I eat half of what I used too!