BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 24, 2008

Our latest Additions!!!!!!!!!! & Suprise early Christmas gifts!!!




Well look I couldnt wait to blog our new kiddies! Lol!

My hubby & I had talked for the last few weeks of getting a kitty- for the boys delight as well!

Yesterday we went to the adoption at Pet Smart- fell inlove with "Langley":0) Shes so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeee * cozy.

So off to work I go - last night my hubby says when you get home a suprise will be waiting. Noooooooooo! ahhhhhhhhh you got the kitty! Wow what a great man and suprise.

Twist- 2 hours later I come downstairs * hubby says: whats that? Im like huh? I look around the corner- this black cat comes flying by me- whatttttttttttttt! He got 2 so they wont be lonely :) awww. His name is Boo!

Too funny! Boo hid under our bed last night * Langley was down in her cage.

Its so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Havent had cats in about 15 years!!!!!!!!!

Better go check on my babies :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not a huge cat lover, but I've gotta' say, those are very adorable looking kittens.

cayman77 said...

why thank you! they are really sweet :)