BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 21, 2008

Busy times......







Well I really am here- in full form :) The last week or shall I say 2 have flown!!!!!!

With Rememberance day- it just dipped onward. Last Friday my Sis & I went Christmas Shoppin to Metro Town- scary mall!!!!!!! We found some good stuff- but wont be going back too soon! Some creepy guy on the bench was sittin outside. Im like dont look dont look. We hear : Hello! Hello! ewwwwwwwww. We said zilch to him.!!!!!!!!!!

Anyhow it was a fun day to boot- then that night Hubby & I saw the new James B movie! Action packed * fun- although we were too close to the front:(

This week has just been- working, claening, dinner laundry.... we had a little break last night- my Sis * her Hubby came to see us * we went for East I- it was delicious!!!!!!!!

Very fun night!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your new template. Very festive. Sounds like you've been having lots of fun!

cayman77 said...

me too!!! thx. Trying to have fun! Now we have colds in the fam. not fun!!!!!