BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 22, 2008

Wednesday August 5th, 2008


We got up around 10- actually I slept a bit more :) The bf brought us starbucks. Then we went and caught the monorail- to the beg of the seedy strip! Oh my! It was 100 degress- and we thought hmmmm it wont be far to walk? 40 minutes! Yikes. So we got our marriage liscence- and then decided we were thirsty and starving! We found this cute cozy resturant- sat outside! I had the best lemonade with a kick! & 4 mini burgers. One had a pineapple, one guacamole, one bbq sauce, and one cheese. They were soooooooooo yummy!!!!! The man had some soft tacos and beer in a paper cup- HA HA!
So that was pretty much our day it was alot of business then we chilled. We gambled a bit- not that much over 4 days- only the bing bing machines. Lost and spent $100 if that. Was fun! Too smokey though. cough cough.

Oh actually now that I think of it- we also shopped at the coolest mall!!! My honey needed new sandals. So we both went off. I found a new fave store- Forever 21!!!! I got a necklace, a summer tube top, and another t-shirt. We stayed till the doors shut:) Then we decided we were still full- so just had munchies in our hotel.


oh dear!!!!!!!! my battery is depleted - so I will just post this one 4 today :) Here we are about 10 minutes before we fly up to say our vows :)))))))))))))

0 comments: