BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Thursday Aug 7th- day before the wedding!











So this day we went and had the best sandwiches! We got them the next day too- I ate half before the pics and the rest after. Hubby was like: You gotta eat babe! I was too nervous :( LOL
They were on a thick pumpernickel bread- with a walnut spread, avacado spread and goat cheese! My fave!!!!!!!
We then attended the Tom Jones concert that night at MGM! It was so cool! We sat beside a English couple and their kids- they were excited for us and hugged and kissed us . Awww. Um guess what I threw my Kiss the bride undies onstage! LOL I was the only one who did it! Too funny!!!!!!!!

We then had the best dinner at wolfgang puck! Always heard of the place but wow and good prices- my burger was like $16- NOT BAD - I loved the mini bottle- I brought it home - hee hee- we sat by a cool Irish couple for a bit- I loved the accents! :) Next post- the BIG day!

We are still in moving mode- so we have not had a chance to prep the wedding album- next week! Its been a bit overwhelming. Newlyweds- we need some down time! Soon!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm enjoying your story!

Kori's House said...

This is fun :)

Are those new panties in the picture?!?!
Did you buy anything at Betsy Johnson :)
Love the wee ketchup :)

villagegirl said...

Mmm,good food, good shopping -sounds like a good pre-wedding day. :)

Anonymous said...

You two are such a fun couple!

cayman77 said...

Thanks! Yep those were one of my special undies :)
oh goodness no! way expensive there!!!! I wish.
I know I love wee things!