BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 9, 2011

Hawaiian Theme






Hubby and most people who know me- know that I love anything Hawaiian!!! so we found this cute bottle of wine- and it was tasty! and some scratchies in Cannon Beach at Fred Meyer! too cool! and a flower( scented) for our car!

Our last night- at the chinese Hubby had some good beer---- I had a cheap glass of wine- $3.50! and we played trivia- it was on the napkins!
Lol Hubby said- quick put the stuff on the sidewalk by piggy and pancake- ha ha ha and we took a pic!

3 comments:

Pink Sun Drops said...

Ooh, you're making me miss Hawaii. And I must be hungry because every post I read is making me hungry!

Dickie Chick said...

You are too cute Bets!! Hawaii!! Yeah! Someday I will go there!

cayman77 said...

hee hee- sorry Pink S D! I love eating and traveling! yahoo!!! what island did you visit? yes Shari- you must!!!!! :))))))