BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 21, 2011

V-day 2011 :)





I woke up to this this am- in our kitchen. I was sure we turned the lights off! Hubby came down early and set up the beautiful flowers & card :)

He also send me a "v-day" email and we met at Timmy's for a quick lunch :) I got him some chocolates with his card & some funky NYC glasses from Winners! ( of course-what don't they have?!)

that night we had heart- shaped pizza from Boston- and ate cupcakes & had some wine :)

It was a lovely day------ its been busy around our place---- we will sneak away for a post V-day this coming weekend for a quick overnighter down South! Some amazing deals now on hotels:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the glasses! Winners/Homesense really does have some of the neatest stuff.

Pink Sun Drops said...

You DID have a fabulous Valentine's day. Yay! Happy belated V day!

cayman77 said...

nice hey! when I saw them I had to get them! :)
yes I sure did Pinky! :) thx same to you girl!