BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day 2















We woke up at 12 noon! Cuz of the time diff!!! Ahhh- off we went - decided to go to Brooklyn today- very rainy day! I took a sweet misty pic of the Empire State Building!
We shopped and walked! Decided we were starved! So we found- the best Mac & Cheese place! Heaven! I had the Mac-n-Cheese for the "upper crust". Creamy Brie, roasted figs, roasted shiitake mushrooms & fresh rosemary. It's addictive! Oh my! Hubby had an East Indian dish- the boys- a hamburger one & bbq chicken! Wow Mac and Cheese will never be the same! After that we headed home about 10:30! Long fun day!!!!!!

The heart pic is cool! Was when you looked out of the resturant! sweet!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Drooling over that mac n cheese!

Anonymous said...

Now you've got me craving mac 'n' cheese!

Kori's House said...

That mac & cheese looks amazing... YUM!

Colleen said...

AWESEOME! CHEESE! And don't hug and kiss me just yet but check THIS out and you will love me forever. :)