BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happy Easter!!!!!!!!!!


Alas Hubby has tommorrow off!!!!!!!!!! Very excited we get to spend the day together and relax a bit. He says we are going to brunch in Van! yay

In other news. I need to really catch up on my sleep!!! Ive been done the last 2 days. My very very good friend is gravely ill- she may pass away this weekend. Super sad. Shes like a 2nd Mom to me. I have known her about 12 years. We used to work at Kidz Biz, since then we have been close. She has cancer and is having a 3rd operation tommorrow- and I went to see her in the hospital. Im tring not to think about it.. its tough. I am thankful though she knows how very happy I am & she met hubby the last time. Seeing her in the hospital she was her chatty but tired self the usual lovely Lady I know- reading her Bible and just saying she is so ready to go- but I dont want her to!!!! She followed the whole story & said: One day God will send you a good husband. She was always so full of advice etc. Sorry I am getting teary. Anyhow gotta keep busy not to think about things.

Happy Easter everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:)
Betsy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend, Betsy. I'll be thinking of you.

Enjoy your date day with your hubby tomorrow. :)

villagegirl said...

Do you mean at last? I'm hoping you are not sad that your hubby has an extra day off. ha ha
I'm so, so sad to hear about your friend. I know how very dear she is to you and you to her!

Dickie Chick said...

Oh Bets! I am sooo sorry to hear about your friend. You have spoken so fondly of her.
Thinking and praying for you.

luv ya!

cayman77 said...

Thanks so much gals for your warm thoughts:) lol! yes at last! we have tommorrow off tommorrow together too:) Will be nice!
Update: Glory is doing and feeling better! They re-scheduled the sugery till later this week! Im soo glad!