BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Im back!












I cant imagine Id have no time- yes I dont! Heres a series of blogs updates!

1. A few weeks back my dear friend Village G- surprised me with a Bridal shower! It was awesome I felt soooooooooo spoiled. The ladies are very sweet in our group. I always go home full of laughter inside * warmth. Thanks you guys!!!!! Plus I saw a cute Baby!

Then I was the 9th called on the radio * won a gc for $50. to Subway!!!!!!!!! Yehoo!!!!!!!!!


2. My Buddy Village G- decided to head down to the USA- we shopped Target * bath * body! How much fun!!!!!! We had the best tuscan soup at Olive G! It was a great outing :)

3. Today my niece had her 2nd B-day!!!!!!!!!!


And thats my life in a nutshell!


xoxo

1 comments:

villagegirl said...

The shower was a blast! I love a good surprise and a cute babes to boot! Perfect.
Shopping was SO much fun. Good finds, good friend, good food. Not much more a girl needs. :)