BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 23, 2008





ahhhhh. I am actually wearing socks today! What the ???!!!

3 weeks till we head on out! To San Fran cisco Baby!

First we are heading to Portland just us 2 :) for our belated Train trip. Its been very hard trying to plan dates to go. So we decided a little getaway was in need-
We leave Aug 5-9 then have a wedding to attend in Vancouver- my Mans niece. Then 6 am the RV rolls outta here on Aug 11!!!!! So excited! Its us, our Sons, and our Moms!!!!
Even the Walmart in the USA gets me happy! LOL. I look forward to the Ocean, Beautiful Photos, very cheap Wine & shopping in San Fran!

This past month has been a fast one, in between work, we have managed a bit of down time- The Man was away on business a few weeks ago- he always brings me back hotel treats :) This Orange/Ginger stuff from bath and body works- is heavenly :)

When we get on back from Holidays we will be picking a date!!!!!!!! Its been fun seeing Brando & all his excitement- he just wants to move asap. HA HA HA. We are like sorry buddy next Spring! Its great he plays catch with G and they have alot of fun together:) And the boys even look like Brothers.:::::

Heres a recent pic of us before going to the Keg 4 a fam dinner :)

Ahhhhhhhh Love is Grand! & it couldnt be any better. I had to get these cute blue under's at winner!!!!!!!!!

I am soooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your trip sounds like it's going to be amazing! I love the ocean SO much so I'm kinda' jealous. :)

Have fun!

villagegirl said...

I can tell you're excited!!!!!!!!!!
Can't wait to hear all about your trips. You'll have a blast.
Cute skivvies!

Kori's House said...

Always on the go! I love it!!

Your putting glitter where?!?!
:)

Colleen said...

Oh, San Francisco is great and I love Portland! (Take me along? No? Okay.)

That first photo of you and Man is my fave so far. Your hair! It's great!